PayPal in Engage 2019.03 upgrade
PayPal in the Portal is one of the many key improvements included in the latest upgrade of the Engage school management information system.
In addition, and going way beyond POPI, Engage has enhanced its European GDPR data protection focused features, enabling schools to manage their data with maximum flexibility and diligence.
Key highlights of Engage 2019.03
- PayPal enables Invoices and Invoice Items to be paid direct through the Engage Portal
- My Accounts Page shows sub items within an invoice for both PayPal and non-PayPal users
- Web Admissions enables the admissions form to force Parents to enter multiple contacts prior to submitting, streamlining the initial data captured to match the school’s data preferences
- Data Protection enhancements have been introduced within Engage, including the ability to delete DMS entries as well as retaining financial records whilst removing pupil and contact records
…and many, many more, all detailed in the 2019.03 Release Notes available from the Support Centre under Downloads.
Key highlights of Engage Accounts 19.03 upgrade
This Engage Accounts upgrade brings many New Functionalities and Enhancements, nearly all being led by our users in Share Ideas. For example,
- New reporting capability for Fixed Assets
- Closed Period Reversing Journals using Period Override
- Detailed Ledger Listing additions
- Enhanced Purchase Ledger supplier management
- Data Entry screen enhancements
Installing Engage 2019.03 and Engage Accounts 19.03
School customers with self-hosted Engage installations can access the upgrades from within the Support Centre. Hosted customers will be notified of their upgrades in due course.
The associated Release Notes can be accessed from within the Support Centre.