Support and Training
“Thank you for what I have been told. It’s the best training ever received! The training was clear and concise and we all have come away feeling very, very positive about Engage and implementing at our school.”
Dianne van Heerden, former Head of Administration, St George’s Preparatory School, Port Elizabeth.
Training and Support
Effective training and on-going support is a vital part of your relationship with any school management information system vendor. Why? Your school needs to ensure it minimises time spent learning its software whilst maximising the use of its core investment.
Having worked closely with fee-paying independent schools for over 30 years, Engage has an unrivaled understanding of the requirements of individual schools from small to large, as well as school groups.
The Support Team
Support is available direct from our South African Regional Office, fully backed by our Support Team located in our UK offices from where Carole Collins, Support Services Manager, runs her support team of academics, accountants and IT technicians, with a person to person availability of almost 24/7/365 to ensure all Engage schools worldwide keep operating at optimal strength.
An authorised Engage user has unlimited free access to Support by:
- Telephonic communication to our Johannesburg office
- Live Chat
- Remote hands
- Raising a support ticket (Support Centre log in)
On-Line self-help Support Centre
A state-of-art-online Support Centre is available to all authorised users of our Engage school management information system and Engage Accounts.
- Automatic log in from the support button within all Engage systems
- 24/7/365 availability
- Knowledge Library with over 2,500 FAQs
- User guide downloads
- Video guides, such as Academic Roll-over
- Software upgrade download
- Release notes
- Online support and training request system
- Automatic suggestion of solutions
- Full visibility of your school’s support tickets
- Ability for your IT Manager to monitor its school’s support progress
- Ability for a Group IT Manager to monitor support progress across a group of schools
Use this link for the Support Centre log in.
Engage can offer your school a choice of training options:
- On-site sessions for more extensive requirements
- Remote-hands on-screen training in shorter, flexible sessions that fit your busy timetable
- Attendance to Webinar sessions
All training is conducted by professional Engage Trainers.
Authorised Users of Engage software also have access to our Share Ideas portal where they can share feature ideas and comment and vote on ideas from other schools.
These ideas directly influence development, ensuring Engage and Engage Accounts are developed in line with the needs of our schools, thereby creating best practice software in tune with the many hundreds of leading schools worldwide.
Every upgrade is included in your Engage licence. Releases are made monthly or quarterly thereby ensuring your school’s Engage is kept fully up to date and brand new.
Details of each Engage Upgrade details are found on the Support Centre’s home page under ‘Latest Updates’.