Engage Timetable is a powerful and comprehensive curriculum planning and staff substitution tool, managing down to individual student, staff member and room.
The Engage Timetable can be used in either manual or automatic modes and can handle multiple timetables.
- Option for one-week or two-week timetables
- Manual or automatic with drag and drop amendment capability
- Creation using pre-defined parameters
- Full integration with the Staff and Attendance Modules as well as the online Portals
- Setting of individual timetable parameters for each grade
- Creation of multiple timetables for each grade
- Individual student timetable printouts
- Period locking – ideal for registration times or fixed tutorial sessions
- Easy location of staff and students by using the staff and student finder function
- Flexible staff planning by allocating preferred periods and identifying part-time staff
- Ability to manage Staff Substitution, identify and allocate available teachers direct to their portal and app
- Timetable print options in formats suitable for form rooms, staff rooms or school notice boards
Temporary and future timetables – Time Overlays
A major capability within Engage is to prepare for future timetable changes by having pre-computed timetables automatically becoming live at future dates, regardless of whether Engage Timetable or a third party timetable software has been used. This includes the ability to day shift.
The brain-child of our CTO, Time Overlays was seeded as a Share Ideas from one of our schools, voted by many, and in use by even more.
Integration with other Timetable softwares
Engage is fully aware that school timetablers prefer to use the product with which they are already familiar. Hence, through the Enage Integration API, Engage fully integrates with many of the key Timetable products, retaining the full power of Engage whilst retaining all the beneifts of the Engage Timetable module.
For example, Engage integrates with TimeTabler, Untis, TimetablingSolutions, and in July/August 2019, ASC – see the list under Integration Partners.