Show time at Bett 2017
The doors opened and our team was all present and correct on Stand D400 at Bett 2017.
Although an exhausting time, we were delighted by the response of so many new faces coming to talk with us about our award winning Engage school management information system, which has been widely implemented by so many international schools, worldwide.
A number of highly experienced members of our Yeovil-based team from across the disciplines, were in attendance, including:
- CTO Paul Rastall
- Software Development Manager Ian Haig-Brown
- Customer Engagement Manager Holly Nicholls
- Senior Test Systems Engineer Jeremy Redward
- Technical Support Developer Matthew Fillary
- Support Services Consultant Nick Eastment
- Support Services Consultant Ros Beck
- Cloud Administrator Adam Palmer
Also present were Sales Director Richard Jones, Education Consultant Jon Cronin and two new members to the team, Account Directors, Ben Johnston and Peter Heginbotham.