The Engage Parents’ Evening Manager provides a school with the professional tools necessary easily to organise excellent face-to-face contact with parents and guardians.
Its planning tools manage scheduling, invitations, break slots and acceptances via the Teacher and Parent Portals. A school can monitor booking percentages to ensure the right results are achieved.
The key features of the Parents’ Evening Manager, include
- Batches of meetings can be formed between assigned contacts, students and staff
- Staff can monitor which contacts have booked with them
- Staff can manage their event diaries and set unavailable periods
- Staff can manually book meetings and issue notices to parents
- Parents can access a booking page to see all teachers they are required to meet
- Parents can be provided with an optional range of times and confirm with one-click booking
- Parents are able to receive notices from staff and invitations to specific meetings
- The bookng schedule remains available to view once confirmed for event planning
- Bookings can be printed out for easy reference on the evening
- Booking percentages are monitored by contact, teacher and event
- Set-up access is governed by permissions management