The Learning Management Platform module within the Engage Student portal adds a managed learning environment by facilitating the ability for a student to view essential information and interact with their teachers, remotely. Portal customisation options attract students to engage fully with the school, whether on campus or offsite.
A Homework Buddy and Homework Diary provide an interface to make in-school and remote homework easy to access and submit.
Student Portal features
- Two alternative styles aimed at pre-teen and teenage age groups
- Personalisation of the Portal through backgrounds and graphics of each user’s choice
- Access to individual live/real time daily or weekly timetables
- By permission, access to their own DMS for specific documents
- Class list views with further information links
- Administrators and Teachers can control and create student accounts
- Students can access homework, classwork, assignments, reference/help information from school or home
- Students are able to see future tasks and work plans
- Full control of what’s accessible to students is managed through the Teacher Portal
- Students can upload work or files which the teacher can view and mark
- Students and parents can view marks and notes on handed in work
- All work uploaded from the student is visible to the parent, including progress updates
- Students can request teacher help, state work progress and hand in online
The addition of the Engage anti-plagiarism module to the Student portal allows work to be checked on-line before submission, saving considerable time not only for themselves, but for their teachers as well.