Student Portal and LMS
The Learning Management Platform module within the Engage Student portal adds a managed learning environment by facilitating the ability for a student to view essential information and interact with their teachers, remotely. Portal customisation options attract students to engage fully with the school, whether on campus or offsite.
A Homework Buddy and Homework Diary provide an interface to make in-school and remote homework easy to access and submit.
Student Portal features
- Two alternative styles aimed at pre-teen and teenage age groups
- Personalisation of the Portal through backgrounds and graphics of each user’s choice
- Access to individual live/real time daily or weekly timetables
- By permission, access to their own DMS for specific documents
- Class list views with further information links
- Administrators and Teachers can control and create student accounts
- Students can access homework, classwork, assignments, reference/help information from school or home
- Students are able to see future tasks and work plans
- Full control of what’s accessible to students is managed through the Teacher Portal
- Students can upload work or files which the teacher can view and mark
- Students and parents can view marks and notes on handed in work
- All work uploaded from the student is visible to the parent, including progress updates
- Students can request teacher help, state work progress and hand in online
Alternative Learning Management Platforms
Engage is aware that some schools want the ultimate in Learning Management Platforms.
Hence, Engage already integrates with the two leading products, Firefly and Frog, using its Integration API – see Integration Partners