Curriculum and students are centric to Engage.
Curriculum enables the school to manage its whole subject and options range, assigning rooms and teachers to specific subjects and creating different sets and divisions within each subject.
Curriculum features include:
- Each subject can be set per grade or for multiple grades
- Subjects can be managed by divisions or classes
- Function to set the number of periods for each subject per timetable rotation
- The ability to allocate students from different grade groups to the same class or timetable period
- Management of student option subjects
- Full integration with the Timetable Module, Attendance and Report components, as well as the Student Portal and the Parent Portal and Apps
- Allocation of single or multiple teachers to each class
- Option to assign students to future academic years
- Academic Year Roll Over Wizard automatically moves each student into the next academic grade
Engage school management system modules