Attendance enables a school to record, report and monitor pupil and student attendance and absence. Registers can be set for classes, grades and school trips.
Fully integrated with the Teacher Portal.
Key features of Attendance, include:
- Ability to accommodate time structure for the school day and teaching periods
- Use of colours or symbols for absence to aid identification within registers
- Options to define the school’s different types of absence and presence
- Absence and attendance reporting, with print output and Excel export
- Quick Mark function for form, house and group registers
- Ability to link classes to a teacher’s own unique log in
- Full integration with Teacher Portal
- Registers for grades, class groups and houses, as well as school trips
- Full integration with the timetable module