Another major step forward for Engage, with Share Ideas continuing to provide a basis for key development.
IB compliancy with ManageBac
Building on our partnership with ManageBac, single sign-on through Engage has been completed giving an efficient and seamless integration for IB curriculum schools.
Also within the Portal
- An Engage News icon takes users to the latest relevant Engage news
- Another language, French*, has been added for French staff and French parents
- Multiple files can now be selected when uploading documents
- Component exam results can be detailed in all portals
* any language can be added, user by user within a school – email Jenny Dry, your Southern Africa Regional Manager for details.
Other key enhancements
- Extra mail merge fields have been added, as requested by Share Ideas
- Untis timetable import routines have been improved to help identify classes
- Assessments are now saved in report subject order
- Timeout has been doubled when saving the dummy database feature to reduce time-out messages
These, and many other developments are all listed in the 2019.07 Release Notes, available from Downloads in the Support Centre.
Crystal Reports – end of life
After many, many years, HQ has decided no longer to support the old Crystal report formats previously used for assessments, listings, and fee templates. Its replacement has been in Engage for a long time, but if any school still uses its old Crystal reports, raise a Support Centre Case to have them upgraded free of charge.